Each sandwich is made to order using fresh ingredients and local eggs from Morning Fresh Farms. Please note, we do not take phone orders for breakfast or lunch on Saturdays or Sundays and we cannot accommodate large orders of our breakfast sandwiches for quality purposes.
EGG SANDWICH SERVED ON TOASTED BRIOCHE
add two items:
•bacon •sausage •cheddar •swiss •arugula •tomato •mushroom
$.50 cents more per extra component
double the meat, $1.50
#1-herb goat cheese, roasted red peppers, and fresh arugula
#2-fresh moz, roasted mushrooms, and fresh spinach
Add sausage or bacon, $1.50.
NOOSA HONEY YOGURT WITH HOUSE MADE GRANOLA
Add fresh berries, $.75
DAILY BAKED GOODS
Our breakfast pastries are prepared fresh each morning. Jason and our bakers arrive at Wooden Spoon between 3 and 4 a.m. to do so each day that we are open! We are a very small bakery with a small kitchen and staff. While we do our best to refill pastries throughout the morning, our pastries do sell out, the earlier you arrive the more selection you will have. Typically by lunch time, the case is empty.
· Fresh Fruit Scones-Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry-Lemon. Cherry almond when Colorado tart cherries are in season.
· Croissant, Almond Croissant, Prosciutto-Swiss Croissant, Pain au Chocolat
· Apple Pastry, Pear Almond Pastry
· Seasonal Danishes
· Savory Turnovers such as Mushroom-Potato-Caramelized Onion, Italian Sausage with Egg & Cheese, and Green Chili Strips with Bacon & Cheese.
· Daily Quiche by the slice.
· Apricot Oatmeal Bars, made without flour.
· Bran muffins with raisins, which are actually delicious! Ask for a side of butter.
· We serve our cinnamon rolls & pecan sticky buns on Saturdays and Sundays.
Lunch is available at 11:00, Tue-Sat. Our lunch menu is not available on Sundays.
Menu options do sell out.
FRESH MOZ, ARUGULA-PESTO, TOMATO, BALSAMIC
housemade pesto does contain almonds $8.50
HERB GOAT CHEESE, PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM, ROASTED RED PEPPER, ARUGULA
TARRAGON CHICKEN SALAD
Cranberries, pecans & mixed greens $8.75
ROASTED TURKEY, TOMATO, SALSA VERDE, SWISS, SPINACH
Made with our house roasted turkey $8.75
COUNTRY HAM, SWISS CHEESE, FRENCH MUSTARD
ROAST BEEF, CARAMELIZED ONION, CHEDDAR, HORSERADISH CREAM
PROCIUTTO & BRIE
prosciutto, brie, seasonal fruit, arugula, balsamic & oil $10.75
BACON, LETTUCE, TOMATO, CHIVE SOUR CREAM
QUINOA, ARUGULA, CANDIED PECANS, CRANBERRIES, VINAIGRETTE
MIXED GREEN SALAD
Pear, toasted almonds, radish, goat cheese crostini & buttermilk dressing $7.50
½ SALAD & SANDWICH DUO
SOUP, BREAD, BUTTER
Seasonal, October thru March.
½ SANDWICH & CUP OF SOUP
PB&J, Turkey & Cheese, or Ham & Cheese served on a soft brioche roll.
Comes with chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin or peanut butter cookie.
*Please specify if you would like yellow mustard or mayonnaise.
Choose from a variety of selections at the counter.
· Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisins & Peanut Butter
· Chocolate Almond with Chocolate Ganache Filling
· French Marcaron, flavors vary daily
· Seasonal Holiday Sugar Cookies
INDIVIDUAL DESSERT PASTRIES
· Lemon Bars, Key Lime Bars & Cream Cheese Brownies
· Carrot Cake, Banana Nutella Cake & Devil’s Food Cake
· Flourless Chocolate Cakes
· Fruit Tarts
· Mini Cream Pies
· Boston Cream Pies
· Galettes & more…
Soup begins Oct 1st!